Performing the profound melodies of Sri Chinmoy.
A shared experience of dynamic meditation music
- Sitar – Kanala Auer (Austria)
- Tabla – Sadanand Magee (Ireland)
For over 20 years Kanala has been performing the profound melodies of meditation teacher Sri Chinmoy. His soulful and dynamic Sitar playing creates a profound atmosphere that allows the listener to easily enters a space of meditation and tranquillity. In that sense, the concert is a shared space where the musician and listener journey to an inner space beyond thoughts and words.
- Sunday, Nov 27th – 3pm at Mandala Yoga. Venue: Parish Centre, St. Mary’s Church, Haddington Rd, Dublin 4. Free tickets: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/471793666557
- Friday, Nov 25th – 8pm at Gandharva Loka Music store. Venue: 62 South Great Georges Street, Dublin 2. Free tickets: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/464346100687
- Three-week meditation course on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Commencing Monday, Nov 28th, 7.30pm – 9pm
- 1st class given by special guest Kanala Auer (Austria)
- Venue: Gandharva Loka Music Store, 62 South Great Georges Street, Dublin 2
- As classes are sequential we ask that you try to attend from the first class
- To register for classes please call or text: 085 -1450880 or use the form at the bottom of this page
In this series of classes and workshops, you will practice meditation through guided exercises, silent meditation, music and spiritual songs. Discover practical and inspiring techniques that you will be able to incorporate into your day-to-day activities.
Offered by the Dublin Sri Chinmoy Centre as a contribution to a more peaceful world.
- Saturday, Nov 26th – 11am: Music and Meditation at Gandharva Loka Music store. Venue: 62 South Great Georges Street, Dublin 2. Free tickets: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/471806364537
To register for the concert & workshop please call or text: 089 -2783131 or use the form at the bottom of this page.
Site Contact Form
Have any friends who like to join? Let them know!
Share this link: