Dates and Times
February and March 2021
- Free Online Meditation Course – The Wisdom of Sri Chinmoy
- Learn the practical and enjoyable meditation techniques to bring you in touch with your inner strength and awareness.
- Morning Class: Weekly on Mondays, 8am – 9am
- Evening Class: Weekly on Thursdays, 7pm – 8pm
- Classes take place on Zoom where you will be guided by an experienced meditation teacher
- To register please call or text: 085-1450880
Meditation is about uncovering the peace, beauty and joy you already have within yourself. That is why, at the request of our teacher Sri Chinmoy, we do not charge for these classes – we feel that in giving them we are only helping you to uncover what you already have.
The Dublin Sri Chinmoy Centre has been giving these free introductory courses since 1999, and in that time over 3,000 people have learnt the life-transforming art of meditation from our classes.
Everybody is different – some meditation techniques will work for some people and not for others. In our introductory courses we aim to introduce a wide variety of techniques to get you meditating effectively:
- Controlling the breath
- The power of concentration – the key to a good meditation practice
- The power of soulful music – the next best thing to meditation
- Meditating on the heart centre – the core of your being….
- Mantras and mantric songs – an ancient way of tapping into a source of joy that lies within
In addition we will be covering several areas of importance in keeping a solid meditation practice:
- The path of meditation and where it leads to
- How to set up a daily meditation practice and stick to it
- Integrating meditation with your daily life
- Supporting your meditation practice and helping it grow
You don’t need to bring any special equipment with you, the only thing you need is comfortable clothing. To find out details of our next classes, please use our contact form.
We hope to see you there!