Dates and Times for Nov 2022
Learn the practical and enjoyable meditation techniques to bring you in touch with your inner strength and awareness.
- Three-week meditation course on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Commencing Monday, Nov 28th, 7.30pm – 9pm.
- 1st class given by special guest Kanala Auer (Austria).
- Venue: Gandharva Loka Music Store, 62 South Great Georges Street, Dublin 2.
- To register please call or text: 085 -1450880 or use the form at the bottom of this page.
- As classes are sequential we ask that you try to attend from the start date.
In this series of classes and workshops, you will practice meditation through guided exercises, silent meditation, music and spiritual songs. Discover practical and inspiring techniques that you will be able to incorporate into your day-to-day activities.
Offered by the Dublin Sri Chinmoy Centre as a contribution to a more peaceful world.
Meditation is about uncovering the peace, beauty and joy you already have within yourself. That is why, at the request of our teacher Sri Chinmoy, we do not charge for these classes – we feel that in giving them we are only helping you to uncover what you already have.
The Dublin Sri Chinmoy Centre has been giving these free introductory courses since 1999, and in that time over 3,000 people have learnt the life-transforming art of meditation from our classes.
Everybody is different – some meditation techniques will work for some people and not for others. In our introductory courses we aim to introduce a wide variety of techniques to get you meditating effectively:
- Controlling the breath
- The power of concentration – the key to a good meditation practice
- The power of soulful music – the next best thing to meditation
- Meditating on the heart centre – the core of your being….
- Mantras and mantric songs – an ancient way of tapping into a source of joy that lies within
In addition, we will be covering several areas of importance in keeping a solid meditation practice:
- The path of meditation and where it leads to
- How to set up a daily meditation practice and stick to it
- Integrating meditation with your daily life
- Supporting your meditation practice and helping it grow
You don’t need to bring any special equipment with you, the only thing you need is comfortable clothing. To find out details of our next classes, please use our contact form.
We hope to see you there!